The Youtuber Questions, Awards and Families Tag!!

It's time for another tag! I thought that, as I have been horrible at posting this week, rather than posting a review, I would post something that's a bit more fun and that I could spend a bit of time on. I have independently created a tag that I want as many of you reading to do as possible. I have created 29 questions, strictly about youtubers that fall into 3 categories: Questions based on you, Youtuber Awards and Your YouTube family. Feel free to read through my questions and them do them for your own blogs! As there are a lot of questions, I'll keep my explanations short but feel free to expand on yours!

Questions about You!

Favourite Female Youtuber?


At the moment, my favourite female youtuber is Zoe Sugg (Zoella) as I am addicted to watching her vlogs and she really makes me want to start a youtube channel. She actually inspired me to start this blog.

Favourite Male Youtuber?



Going hand-in-hand with Zoe Sugg is her brother Joe Sugg. Choosing this was a much harder choice for me as I watch a lot more male youtubers than female youtubers, but in the end I decided to go with Joe, purely based on how much fun I had watching his new sims series on his gaming channel. I literally had to watch the last video he posted twice in a row because I was laughing so much the first time!

First Youtuber You Watched?


Carrie Hope Fletcher was the first Youtuber that I ever watched and I still keep up-to-date with her videos because I love her so much. She recently announced that she is going to be releasing a book next year and I could not be happier for her!

Last Video You Watched?


This video is literally open in the tab next to this post on my laptop. This is Ricky Dillon's cover of the One Direction song 'Midnight Memories'. This is the first cover of his that I have heard and I will have to watch it again as soon as I finish this tag because I was so surprised at how amazing his voice sounded!

Last Channel You Subscribed to?


ThatcherJoeGames only went live about 2 days ago, but after watching the first video that he uploaded, I immediately subscribed. Bring on more Sims episodes!

Favourite Real Couple?



Without a doubt, I am a definite Janya (Jim and Tanya) girl. I love their relationship and completely aspire to have what they have one day, to find a soulmate.

Who do you ship?



I am a Troyler shipper. There are so many of us out there that I had to share this with you. Despite whether they're really in a relationship or not, I love them individually and would love it if they were a couple!

Favourite Friendship (Female)?


I love Zoe and Louise's friendship. The fact that they call each other 'chummy' is the cutest thing ever and I hope that they stay best friends for many years to come!

Favourite Bromance?


I love Malfie! Marcus and Alfie's bromance is so cute and the collabs that they've filmed previously have made me addicted to watching them! They haven't filmed a collab in a while, but I can't wait for them to make another one!

Youtuber Awards

Sassiest Youtuber


Watch his videos, his sass speaks for itself.

Funniest Youtuber


Although many youtubers do skits and jokes that are really funny, Tanya is the most unintentionally funny Youtuber that I watch. She has also been called the 'Blondest' and it's true, in the nicest possible way. She says things that keep you laughing for hours at a time.

Biggest Partier


This award is joint between Tyler Oakley and Sawyer Hartman. If you've seen any of their drunk collabs, you'll see why they won this award. If you haven't, immediately stop reading this and watch all of their drunk collabs!

Best Collab-er


This was a toss-up between Tyler Oakley and Ricky Dillon, but in the end I had to give it to Ricky. I have recently been watching his collabs and he has done so many, a lot with original ideas or a twist on something that someone has already done, which I love!

Best Youtube Blogger


As a 'blogger' myself, I am interested in reading the blogs of youtubers. Louise's blog is one that I read ever time she posts without fail. Whether she is posting about something motivational or just family life, I love what she does and hope that she continues.

Best Housemate


This category is based on the Youtuber that I have seen live with the most people. As far as a know, Sawyer has lived with his best friend Cyr, Sam Pepper, Louis Cole and Joey Graceffa to name a few. And by watching the vlogs of the people that he lived with, he seems to always know how to have a good time!

Most Likely to be a Millionare


Tyler wins yet again! The amount of money that he made for the Trevor project, just through his subscribers astounded me and made me so proud. He could easily be the Youtuber that becomes a millionaire later in life (If he isn't one already!)

Most Likely To Rule The World


This award is shared between 6 people. Connor, Ricky, Sam, JC, Trevor and Kian make up O2L, and the fact that they are the biggest collab channel on YouTube make me confident that, if any YouTubers will rule the world, it will 100% be them!

YouTube Families

This section is basically the YouTubers that you could choose to be certain family members, if you could choose your family! The ages and relationships of the Youtubers in real life are not taken into account, for example, my 'Younger Sister' is older than me in real life. This was the most fun part of this post, so if you only want to replicate one part of this post on your own blog, try to figure out who your ultimate Youtube family would be!

Mum


As she's already a mother to Darcy, I think that Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter) would be the perfect choice for the mother of my made-up Youtube family.

Dad


John Green. Writer of many books, including 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Need I say more?

Older Sister


All girls need a big sister who will teach them about sex and boys and periods. Grace Helbig is definitely this person!

Younger Sister


Zoe Sugg would be the ultimate younger sister. You'd love her even though she'd steal your clothes and cut your doll's hair to create new styles.

Older Brother

I think Joey Graceffa would be a great older brother because he'd be so protective and he'd make sure that you'd always be ok. Plus he's probably one of the nicest people in the world, and who doesn't want a nice older brother?

Younger Brother(s)



Ricky Dillon and Kian Lawley would be the best younger brothers because you could easily imagine running around with them and causing mischief. They'd never be serious and provide laughter to any household.

Twin


Your twin is normally the person that you identify with the most. Joe would be my choice for a twin because his videos show me the type of person that he is, which is the type of person that I would love to be!

Uncle


Jim Chapman would be the best uncle because every time you see him, he would completely spoil you rotten and you would look forward to his visits so much!

Aunt


Obviously I had to keep Tanya and Jim together in some way. Tanya would be a fantastic aunt because, like Jim , she'd spoil you rotten and let you get up to bad things when your parents aren't looking!

Cousins





Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Sawyer Hartman, Caspar Lee and JC Caylen are my choices for cousins because you may not see them for a while, but every time you see them you just cause the greatest amount of crazy mischief together. Adding them with the 'Younger Brothers' Kian and Ricky, this family would be so fun to be a part of!

Best Friends



Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan would literally be the best friends ever. You could talk to them about everything that goes through your mind and receive no judgement from them, which is the best thing in a friend.

Boyfriend/Soulmate


If you can't tell already, I am a teeny bit obsessed with Connor Franta. I watch his videos every day and find myself falling more and more in love with him. What can I say, he's gorgeous!

And this tag is done!

Thank you for reading. I really hope that you enjoyed this post because I put a lot of time and effort into it, and it was so fun to make!

I am tagging everyone reading this to answer my questions, give the awards and pick their YouTube Family. Comment below your blog link when you've done it so that I can read them all!

Please like this post for more posts based on things like this, fantasy ideas and made-up tags! I'm also considering writing a fanfiction on wattpad based on my fictional Youtube family. Comment below if you would be interested in reading it!

Also, comment below some of your favourite youtubers, and if you agree with my choices. If you don't, who would you have put instead.

Have a good day and keep smiling xx




Comments

  1. I agree with you on so many of these, especially TROYLER oh my lord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, i'll definitely do this tag! "Youtube families" brilliant idea! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this! I don't know if it will make to being published though, you probably get it, you're a blogger. It seems super fun! I honestly agree with you for nearly everything on the youtuber family part except I would like Carrie Hope Fletcher as well as Grace Helbig. Loved the post!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, please go for it! I'd love to read it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'