10,000 Views!!


WOW.

10,000 views!

You guys have collectively clicked on my blog and read my posts 10,000 times!

That is literally so amazing to me!
Recently I've been remembering my thoughts when I first started blogging. I had no followers, I got no comments and about 50 views. But I didn't care, because I really loved blogging.

And although I now have about 46 bloglovin' followers, over 400 comments and 10,000 views, I still have the same passion for blogging that I did when I first started.

I am literally so grateful to each and every person who reads the posts that I put up. It means the freaking world to me and I will probably never be able to thank you enough.

This isn't going to be a very long post, I just wanted to let you know that I've hit a huge milestone and I literally couldn't be happier!

One thing I've done this year, is post things that I am really passionate about, and this is completely going to continue because I think that you guys seem to like them a lot more.

Also, if this is the first post of mine that you are reading, then... Hi. I'm Lou. A 'lifestyle' blogger who is passionate about what I post and I'm really appreciative of the fact that you're reading this.

And if you've been here from day one (ish), thank you thank you thank you. Just for reading, commenting or following, it means a hell of a lot to me!

10,000 views. It is amazing to be able to say this about something that something that I have single-handed-ly created, and I would love to hit some more milestones in the future!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below the last milestone you hit (blogging or just in life).

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. That is so great to hear. My milestone is still passing Maths - lollz. Anyway, take care and enjoy your blogs and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you reach your milestone! xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on the 10000 views! That's amazing <3
    Keep up the awesome work- I really love reading your blog so much ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog after you commented on a post of mine and all of your posts are fabulous! Congrats on reaching 10,000!!

    xoxx Emili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List