Fairy Tales

 
I want to live in a Fairy Tale.

This may seem weird or naïve, but I really do.

I'm not saying I want to live in a Disney movie (just because I didn't say it doesn't mean it isn't true!), but an actual, real life fairy tale.

I know what you may be thinking. Something along the lines of: "Lou's going crazy, she really believes that fairy tales exist"

And maybe I am a little bit crazy, but I still believe. The same way that some people believe in mermaids or fairies or witches or ghosts, I believe in fairy tales.

I've looked up many definitions of a fairy tale, but this one shows me that they actually do exist:

In less technical contexts, the term is also used to describe something blessed with unusual happiness, as in "fairy tale ending" (a happy ending)or "fairy tale romance"

Who doesn't want unusual happiness?

I guess this stems from my belief in true love.

I suppose most people believe in true love, but for me, it's one of the most important beliefs that I have. If I didn't believe in love, I would not be me.

Because love is the closest thing we have to magic.

So when I think of my fairy tale ending, it involves finding my true love, and having kids. And writing books. Literally, that is all it would take in life to make me unshakably happy. That and cookies, I am obsessed with cookies! (The chocolate chip kind, not normal biscuits as Americans would say!)

Again, this is a really random post, but love is one of my favourite topics and I really, truly believe in fairy tales.

I don't know if I'll ever have my fairy tale ending (which is one of my biggest fears) but that's for another post.

Thank you for reading.

Let me know in the comments, what is your Fairy Tale ending?

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I really liked that definition of a fairy tale. This is such a positive post and I dont think its crazy. Keep living in a fairy tale world and I'm sure you'll be much happier haha xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx You should live in a fairy tale world too! xx

      Delete
  2. I kind of do too, I want the happily ever after! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet, lovely post! I too dream of living in fairytale - whether that will happen or not I don't know, but what I do know is that happiness won't just pop by one day, you have to go out there and find it, you have to work hard to get where you want to go and if you work hard enough you will succeed. Look at Zoe Sugg (Zoella) for example, she worked so hard to get where she is and now she is living the dream... she has her fairy tale!
    Love this post!

    sophiealiceinwonderlandxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much xx I know, Zoe really is living the dream!

      Delete
  4. I'd love to hear more about this fairytale vision :) It's not weird, it's completely understandable actually! And your post has made me realize that being happy can result in such great things, even if they don't involve a prince charming ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'