January Favourites!

Hey Guys x

It's time for another 'Favourites' posts! I feel like I haven't done this in absolute ages and I have so many great things to share with you this month!

Favourite Movie: Love Actually

I know that this is a Christmas film, but... wow. How amazing is this film? I watched it late this year, in the beginning of January, and I loved it so much! The thing is with Christmas films, as soon as Christmas is over, we completely forget about them until it's time to watch them again. It makes me forget all of the amazing Christmas films that there are! If you haven't seen this, you need to!

Favourite TV Show: Brooklyn 99
 
The new series of this has started and I am so happy! I watched the whole first season in the Summer Holidays and I completely fell in love with it. It's all about a group of police officers and the different crimes they solve, but it's a complete comedy! If you don't watch this, watch the first few episodes because you'll love it, just like I do!
 
Favourite Song: Oh Cecilia
 
I am in love with this song! I don't particularly like The Vamps, but I am in love with this song. I think I became obsessed with this after they did a 'YouTuber' version for a charity, which I loved and thought it was really good!
 
Favourite YouTuber: Ben Cook
 
I have been watching 'Becoming YouTube' this month to get ready for the new series that is coming in the next few weeks and I have just been loving it! I assume that a lot of you may not have seen it, so I'll put up the link to his channel here. Watch the series and let me know what you think. It really made me think deeply about some of the things that I think of YouTubers, especially girls on YouTube, which I will be doing a post about soon!
 
Favourite Game: Bakery Story
 
This is an app that I am completely obsessed with! In the game, you basically run your own bakery and you get to make different sweet treats and drinks. I think that description might be making it sound a bit better than it is. Basically, you choose the food, wait for it to cook (some take 1 minute, some take up to 24 hours) and sell it. I like it because it wastes time and helps me to procrastinate!
 
Favourite Music Artist: Ed Sheeran
 
The album X is still a favourite and I am loving Ed Sheeran so much right now! This year, I really want to see him in concert! He's probably amazing!
 
Favourite Celebrity: Mila Kunis
 
She has a new film coming out, she's gorgeous and I just love her so much! There's not really much else I can say, I just love her!
 
Favourite YouTube Video: Winter 'Uptown Funk' Lookbook
 
Another of Louise's lookbooks! I love this one, maybe, even more than her Autumn 'All About That Base' one! And the fact that Jack Howard filmed and edited it has no bearing on my love for it (umm... maybe I'm lying a bit, but how can you not be in love with Jack Howard?). Watch it if you haven't already!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your favourite things this month!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx
 

Comments

  1. Ed Sheeran is always my favourite singer haha! Loved reading this post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep smiling too! Your blog is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'