Nine Months and The Music Tag!

 
(Yes, I did just use the fact that I've been blogging for nine months to plug one of my favourite films ever - let it go)
 
Hey Guys!
 
On Monday, my blog hit nine months old! I completely forgot about it and only remembered on Wednesday, when I did my monthly favourites post.
 
Nine months is a hell of a long time! I mean, that's how long it takes to make a human!
 
Honestly though, thank you so much to everyone who has been reading my posts, commenting on them and, just chatting with me about them. It means more than you know and has helped me to keep thinking of different post ideas every time I post.
 
I've achieved a lot with this blog over the last 9 months and I couldn't be happier with it now. Not only the design of it, but the quality of my posts and my ideas.
 
I made a decision as the new year came in that I would make my posts a lot more personal, so that I could be a lot more passionate about them. On the one hand, this was really scary, especially at the beginning of the month. But all of the nice comments and messages that I have got about my posts so far this month have really made it worth it! I love doing somewhat personal posts and will definitely keep doing them for as long as I'm passionate about something - anything!
 
So, to celebrate nine months, I'm going to do "The Music Tag!". I tag everyone reading to give it a go, because I love these questions!
 
The Music Tag!
 
Favourite band/musician of the moment?
Ed Sheeran. I say this too much but his album X is the best thing in my life right now!
 
Band/musician you always come back to?
The Wanted. I always go back to their first two albums because they just hold so many amazing memories for me and make me feel really happy (and also sad that they broke up!)
 
Favourite song of all time?
I have no idea! Literally. My favourite song changes daily, and all time is a BIG thing! Maybe 'Bubble Wrap' by McFly?
 
Most embarrassing song in your iTunes/music library?
'The Climb', and I know what you're thinking: "Miley Cyrus isn't embarrassing". Well, I don't mean the Miley Cyrus version, I'm talking about the Joe McEldery version. Remember him? The guy that won X Factor UK back in 2009. Yep, him!
 
Favourite CD/Album?
I'm actually not going to say Ed Sheeran (for once!). I'm going to say D.E.M.I by Demi lovato, because it's also an amazing album and I really love her!
 
Favourite album art?
 
Because they look amazing, like superheroes. Enough said!
 
Favourite movie soundtrack?
Grease! Or Hairspray! I'm going to go with Grease, because who doesn't love Grease? (Unless you haven't seen it, in which case, you really need to!)
 
First concert you ever attended?
JLS. I loved them immensely!
 
Has your music taste changed over time?
Literally not. I still love songs now that I loved when I was 13. And I have always and will always be in love with boybands!
 
Thank you for reading, and thank you so much for sticking with me for the past 9 months! I hope the next 9 are as good as these have been!
 
Comment below your answers to 'The Music Tag!'
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Oh god, I'm watching Grease now!
    And I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://vanityflows.blogspot.be/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html
    xx
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post.
    Would you like to follow each other GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List